Michael Owen has been signed by the Premiere League champion Manchester United on a two year contract with no transfer fee as Owen was out of contract with his former club Newcastle United. Michael Owen said that he agreed to move to Old Trafford without a moment's thought. "This is a fantastic opportunity for me and I intend to seize it with both hands," said Owen.

Michael Owen has came through a full medical examination in Manchester's Bridgewater Hospital on Thursday. Owen is expected to be officially presented as a Manchester United player when the club’s first team squad return to Carrington training next week. He reportedly will have a basic salary of £30,000 a week. "I am now looking forward to being a Manchester United player and I am fortunate that I already know so many of the players here," Owen said.

michael owen manchester united wallpaper
michael owen smiles photo

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum