High School Musical star Vanessa Hudgens told MTV News that Michelle Pfeiffer's cast of the Catwoman in the movie Batman Returns as one of her favorites. "Honestly, when I was a kid, one of the reasons my parents realized I loved showbiz was because I dressed up every single day in my Catwoman costume," Vanessa Hudgens said. The Zac Efron's girlfriend admitted that it has inspired her pursuing her dream to be a movie star. Vanessa Hudgens also said, "Maybe someday, I could play Catwoman... and start kicking ass."

Vanessa Hudgens Beastly shoot
Vanessa Hudgens Catwoman fan
Vanessa Hudgens is now busy doing the shoot for her new movie "Beastly", a fantastical romance based on the "Beauty and the Beast" tale. She plays the main character named Linda Taylor.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum