Kim Kardashian gave praises to Michael Jackson's daughter Paris for speaking at her father's memorial service. Kardashian sympathized for Paris because she went through the same heartache when her father passed away in 2003. When the 11 year old girl was on stage to pay her tearful tribute to the King of Pop, it brought back tough memories for Kardashian.

Kim Kardashian was one of many celebrities who joined Jackson's family, friends and fans at the Staples Center in Los Angeles to mourn Michael Jackson on Tuesday, July 7, 2009. Kardashian tells People.com, "I thought it was very moving and very brave of her. That was the hardest thing I ever had to do. I couldn't remember anything and I was shaking and it was really, really tough, and I was 22. Paris is only 11, and I thought it was very courageous of her to get up there."

Kim Kardashian Best Photo
Kim Kardashian Best Photo

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum