Former Guns N' Roses lead guitarist Slash was afraid that he would have a heart attack when he was on stage with Michael Jackson in a concert in 2001, because his newly-fitted pacemaker couldn't take the strain of the gig.

Slash teamed up with Michael Jackson to play at his 30th Anniversary Concert at Madison Square Garden celebrating the King of Pop's solo career. Slash admits the star-studded show made him ill, but he was determined to finish his performance with Michael.

Slash and Michael Jackson Gig
Slash and Michael Jackson Concert
Slash remembered, "On stage I was suddenly hit in the chest by a shock and my vision flooded with electric blue light. It happened about four times each song. I had to stand there and make it look as if everything was normal. I saw it later on TV and you couldn't tell, so I pulled it off."

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum